Monday, July 20, 2020

P.S. Short and sweet

Well, those who know me know I'm not a strong traveler. My girls are a great draw to get me out, but those trips are on hold until viral things get better. I've written of some of my travels. Anyway, I need to get away from day to day chaos for a bit, and I looked far and wide to find a place I might  call home for a few days. At long last, I found it! Nearby, has a back patio with shade to rest and read if I  want to, A stocked kitchen, clean linens and a TV with access to a ROKU. There is even a work room with yarn and a sewing machine that guests are welcome to use. Free parking and a W/D. Who knew such a place existed? There is no pool but a lovely bathtub, too! Greenway, and lots of walking trails as well. They support the Art of Cocooning, which was the ticket for me on deciding to take this place!
I'm glad I made my reservation early, whew.

So I'll be away from sharing stories for a bit, but will have some catching up to do when I get back.


No comments: