Friday, August 14, 2020

P.S. Neighbor living the life despite Covidity

 I have a neighbor who has absolutely made the most of her small backyard space. I like watching to see what she will do next?! She had a raised bed garden for a few years, then she added a fence border to her postage stamp space and next thing I knew, an umbrella was up! I enjoy watching the extra conveniences appear as the need arises. Earlier this Spring she added a table and wicker couch; a few chairs just for fun. Her divinely decorated space offers  the right amount of comfort for just about any season. She has a small fire pit looking thing with a chimney for cold nights, and now she's hung up decorative lights around the fence. So cool. But the best and most favorite amenity to date is this-

Yes, friends, this woman has somehow found a single size pool!, She keeps a chair float in it so she can relax in cool spashy comfort and the water depth is perfection. When not in use, she covers it with a single size fitted sheet. I had to share the brilliance of this neighbor! She told me with all the rabbits around this year, she traded in her garden bed for a float and comfort space, and man, it is inviting! That is making the best if I ever saw it!

No comments: