Thursday, April 02, 2009

Hubbida hubbida Happy Birthday

Cinderella is one of my favorite Disney flicks. I like most of the old ones, but there is a part of this one that always makes me feel light hearted. The mice, who I respect so much for being wonderful friends!!! There is one mouse, I can't think of his name, but he sings out Hubbada, hubbada HappyBirthday!!! and on Saturday, April 4, I would like this message sent out via all micey folks to one of my favorite better half-s. Turning 80 and still wreaking havoc !!!
Congrats to you, friend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll make sure that he reads THIS one! Did you have to mention the age????? I didn't mantion it when a certain someone turned 50 !!! Loonygin

Unknown said...

His name was Gus.

Madhypnotist said...

Hey, I think I know that guy !! I love that guy;-) Im proud to be his son...